Terms and Conditions of purchase of a gondola tour
- The tour indicated will be booked with the online purchase confirmation.
- The price for the purchase is indicated, depending on the package chosen, on this website and in the event of a change in the price, the price indicated on the date of purchase is binding.
- The tour will take place with the use of a typical Venetian boat of the type called “gondola”, conducted by a person who holds a suitable license issued by the competent authority and pertaining to the Consortium seller or a person registered in the list of gondolier substitutes delegated by the same owner.
- The tour will take place along the lagoon canals located within the area assigned to the seller Consortium by the current regulations of the Municipality of Venice.
- It is up to the purchaser to assign this contract to third parties upon prior notice to the seller to be made within fifteen days before the date set for the tour, under penalty of loss of the rights provided by this contract, without any liability being attributed to the seller.
- Any changes or variations additional to the characteristics of the tour envisaged by this contract will be communicated by the purchaser at the time of boarding. The surcharge will be applied directly by the gondolier in charge of the tour.
- The duration of the tour may be subject to variations in the departure time due to causes beyond the control of the gondolier who will perform the service in the name and on behalf of the seller Consortium, such as for example: excessive water traffic, adverse tide or meteorological conditions, etc. In such cases, no refund will be due by the seller to the buyer.
- The cancellation of the tour by the purchaser must be made within seven days before the booking date, by communication by email to the seller’s address. In this case, the purchaser will be entitled to a full refund of the tour referred to in this contract with the exclusion of bank transfer charges or any bank fees of any kind.
- The tour may be canceled if the necessary safety requirements for the tour due to adverse weather conditions are no longer available. For adverse weather conditions rains greater than 2 mm and winds above 24 Km/h must be understood; reference site for the verification of these conditions will be that of ARPAV (Regional Agency for Environmental Prevention and Protection of the Veneto. www.arpa.veneto.it). In these cases the buyer will be entitled to a refund of the total price of the tour with the exclusion of bank transfer charges or any bank charges of any kind.
- In the event that the purchaser fails to make the cancellation of the tour in the manner indicated in point 9 of this contract, he will not be entitled to any reimbursement of the sums paid for any reason.
- In cases where the buyer comes to the boarding point indicated in the booking confirmation email with delays of more than five minutes, the tour will be automatically canceled without the right to any reimbursement of the paid price, including transfer or eventual costs banking fees of any kind.
- For any dispute that may arise following the signing of this contract with reference to the execution or interpretation of the entire contract or of a single regulation, the Court of Venice will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, with the express exclusion of any other forum even if provided for by law.